No, I’m not talking about the circus. I’m talking about the Sydney Harbour fireworks on New Year’s Eve. I do believe that Sydney is probably the most amazing place to be to ring in the new year. Watch the video below and I’m sure you will find it hard to disagree. I recommend viewing in full screen mode. It’s a bit […]...continue reading →
I think 2009 was a really tough year for so many people. Between the economy, illnesses and injuries, relationship challenges, lost jobs and all the other unfortunate things that happened to family and friends, it feels like it will be good to have 2009 over and done with. So it seems only fitting that we should all end the year on […]...continue reading →
It may take me some time to get used to combining Christmas with Summer. I’m trying to listen to Christmas music every chance I get since I only have a few more weeks before the holidays are over. So yesterday when work was finished I plugged in my ipod and headed up the hill on my way to the beach. I […]...continue reading →
It’s nice to be back in Calirfornia… but it’s weird. I was welcomed by chilly weather, fog and an earthquake last night! After being in 90 degree heat and bathing suits, it definitely feels strange to be thrown into the cold where I now require scarves and jackets. LUCKILY I love winter clothing MUCH more than summer stuff (even though I […]...continue reading →
2008 was a good year… full of ups and downs, but luckily more ups than downs I would say. Let’s look back on my 2008… January** I rung in the new year with my sisters in Laguna ** I did the God awful Master Cleanse detox diet ** February ** Andrew and I spent Valentines day on our couch, with a […]...continue reading →
Happy New Year everyone! We spent the day/night down at Cremorne Point with a bunch of people, drinks and food! There’s a cool public pool that kept us from melting too much in the sun and the crowds were lively. Everyone was having a great time! HERE are some more photos if anyone wants to check out what a […]...continue reading →
To all my friends, family and random visitors…I wish you and your families a safe and wonderful Christmas with your loved ones, yummy food and fun treats from Santa! For all of my Jewish friends, I wish you a very Happy Hanukkah 🙂 May2009 bring good health, happiness (and better economic situations) for all!!...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...