First I decorated our tree… our HALF tree that we accidentally bought. Yes, it is half of a tree. It is pushed up right next to the window. We were really angry at first that we spent a lot of money on half of a tree, but then we realized it fits much better in the apartment anyways, so it was […]...continue reading →
Things I am thankful for at this moment in time: 1. My family and friends. I miss them tons but I am so lucky to have them all healthy and well. 2. Andrew and I both have jobs. Many people are not so fortunate right now. 3. Thai food. My yummy dinner tonight. 4. Thanksgiving dinner. I’m missing out on the […]...continue reading →
Halloween is so different in Australia. Only a few select areas even have kids who trick or treat. Most of Andrew’s friends weren’t allowed to dress up for candy as kids, such a shame. NO ONE decorates- at least nowhere I’ve seen. I’d go as far as to say it doesn’t even exist here; however, last night I found out there […]...continue reading →
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! Mine was great! I am thankful that I was able to spend it with my family, although I did miss Andrew. I just really enjoy watching my niece and nephew get so excited! They are so sweet and although they are spoiled, they are?not greedy like some kids. They are thankful for each […]...continue reading →
Be prepared- I’m about to bitch and moan. First of all… WHY are people such IDIOTS?? I have so many examples, but I’ll just provide one for the day. I was driving in the parking structure at South Coast Plaza. Me and one other car were driving behind the lady in this example. I’ll just call her Ms. Moron. So Ms. Moron […]...continue reading →
Wow, it feels weird to say it- but I’m home for the holidays! After a 13 1/2 hour flight (with no TV) I’m finally home. Even with a broken TV the flight wasn’t too bad. I still am amazed at the fact that those flights never bother me. I always dread them, but I always get off the flight thinking “that was alright!” […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...