So a long time ago, Jen created a blog called “Love/Don’t Love.” So, some of us have followed suit with our own editions of that particular theme at various times in our nerdy blogging pasts. For some of my historical posts… see here: 1. All Grown Up 2. Loves/Don’t Loves for the Week 3. About That Time 4. Yes I’m Copying Jen ...continue reading →
So finally at the ever-so-young age of 27, I have moved into my very first apartment. Ok you can all laugh. I know plenty of people do this?8-9 years before I made my?first move- but I was just waiting for the right time Andrew and I moved in to our apartment in Mosman on Sunday. We’re about 15 minutes outside of ...continue reading →
For another session of things I love/don’t love 1. I love my cool new see through blue citibank ATM card. Yes, I’m serious… I really am happy that it looks so pretty. 2. I don’t love that I have 2 bank accounts. I like to be organized so I can’t wait to just make the big transfer so that everything can ...continue reading →
Here is my version of my loves and (don’t) loves… along with some other thoughts of the week. 1. I love Easter candy, specifically pastel candy corn 2. I love my boyfriend 3. I don’t love my week-long headache from hell. Yes, it literally has lasted a week off and on… mostly on. The other day it was like I had ...continue reading →
- 15 Things #2 May 19, 2013
- Challenge Accepted- 15 Things, #1 May 17, 2013
- Gnocchi Mac & Cheese April 2, 2013
- The Perks of Moving to Australia March 22, 2013
- Silver Linings – March 7 2013 March 7, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Australia Post Sucks- part 2 May 27, 2010
- Jen: Haha that's a good one, I love it! :)...
- Elsja: You?...
- Elsja: Looking forward to having you guys back!...
- Elsja: :)...
- Jen: Yay so happy they were out!! Who will be next???!...