So a long time ago, Jen created a blog called “Love/Don’t Love.” So, some of us have followed suit with our own editions of that particular theme at various times in our nerdy blogging pasts. For some of my historical posts… see here: 1. All Grown Up 2. Loves/Don’t Loves for the Week 3. About That Time 4. Yes I’m Copying Jen […]...continue reading →
So finally at the ever-so-young age of 27, I have moved into my very first apartment. Ok you can all laugh. I know plenty of people do this?8-9 years before I made my?first move- but I was just waiting for the right time 🙂 Andrew and I moved in to our apartment in Mosman on Sunday. We’re about 15 minutes outside […]...continue reading →
For another session of things I love/don’t love 1. I love my cool new see through blue citibank ATM card. Yes, I’m serious… I really am happy that it looks so pretty. 2. I don’t love that I have 2 bank accounts. I like to be organized so I can’t wait to just make the big transfer so that everything can […]...continue reading →
Here is my version of my loves and (don’t) loves… along with some other thoughts of the week. 1. I love Easter candy, specifically pastel candy corn 2. I love my boyfriend 3. I don’t love my week-long headache from hell. Yes, it literally has lasted a week off and on… mostly on. The other day it was like I had […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Alan Chapman: Amazing thoughts! I learned a lot from this articl...
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...