I was just writing in my diet journal and realised that tomorrow will be day 40 of D Diet. If I were Catholic that would be a whole lent period of giving up a freaking lot of things. Technically though the only thing I gave up COMPLETELY for 40 days is soda since I did cheat with other goodness like cheese, […]...continue reading →
So what exactly have I been doing since I last posted in April of 2011? Let’s catch up shall we? Although I really liked my job at the social media marketing agency, I was spending a lot of time working on web development projects and I knew that’s not where I wanted my career to take me. An opportunity came knocking […]...continue reading →
With only 47 days until the wedding, I am starting feel the stress. The weird thing is- it’s not really WEDDING stress, I just have stress and anxiety about about everything else in life. Work, family hardships, taxes (which wouldn’t be a stress if my so-called Aussie accountant actually did something worthwhile over the last 3+ months) my 2nd stage visa […]...continue reading →
So as promised, I want to post a few good things for the day even though I don’t have anything REALLY interesting to write about. 1. I went to lunch with a friend and we had a nice talk 2. Andrew and I went to dinner at Fat Monk with Tess, Kris and Yorky. We enjoyed good food, good conversation and good […]...continue reading →
I’ve been in a funk lately. I think if you’ve read my posts (or noticed the lack thereof), that fact is pretty clear. I have many reasons for the funk, but most of those reasons will not be going away any time soon so maybe it’s time for me to suck it up and just accept all the annoyances and frustrations […]...continue reading →
How can one feel so overwhelmed, yet so bored at the same time? I have so much going on in my brain, yet nothing to write about. No cool stories to share, no interesting experiences. None, zip, nada. I’m really going to struggle to pull ANYTHING out of my hat to try to keep my few readers around… but I suppose […]...continue reading →
Because I have nothing else to write about, I’m writing about things that make me happy this week. Picnics by the beach with Andrew on Sunny Sundays. Wedding planning- how can you NOT like picking colors and music and flowers and all that wonderful stuff? Farmville on Facebook… yes, I know, I’m pathetic. Walking down to the park by the ferry […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...