Looking back on 2009, I’m filled with happiness and sadness. For a lot of people, 2009 was one of the toughest years they’ve had in a long time. I had to watch a lot of people around me suffer and struggle so I feel VERY fortunate that Andrew and I actually had a good year even through all the chaos of […]...continue reading →
WTF is up with the DMV? I know it’s always been a hell hole but I haven’t been there in probably 8 years and I swear it got worse. I arrived at 8:20am and there were literally probably 150 people already waiting. I drove through the parking lot once and then decided to park in some distant neighborhood. The lot was […]...continue reading →
…that Andrew and I bought an apartment? We’ve been in the process of buying the apartment since December 08. It was only completed in August and the last few months have been HELL in terms of settling. I’ll spare you the details but I think the words “bank bureaucracy” can sum it up nicely. I didn’t even tell most of my […]...continue reading →
So I swear I’ll post some apartment?pictures soon. Just waiting for a few more things to be accomplished in this place- including receiving our chairs for our dining table- so as soon as that’s all done- I’ll get to it. Probably by next weekend. If you are really impatient, I do have a few “unfinished” pics I can send- but I […]...continue reading →
So finally at the ever-so-young age of 27, I have moved into my very first apartment. Ok you can all laugh. I know plenty of people do this?8-9 years before I made my?first move- but I was just waiting for the right time 🙂 Andrew and I moved in to our apartment in Mosman on Sunday. We’re about 15 minutes outside […]...continue reading →
SO OVER the packing. I feel like I’ve been packing for 5?months straight. Slowly I acquired new things in about June-ish and started organizing them bit by bit. Next… as the shipping date came closer in August I really had to start cleaning out my room and ALL my belongings and I started packing some things up in boxes. Then,?on moving […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...