Saying goodbye to my niece and nephew was one of the hardest things I had to do when I decided to move to Australia. I’m fortunate that I get to see them a few times a year and was over the moon when they visited Sydney in March. Today I was looking back at photos from their trip and I found […]...continue reading →
My friend Jen recently wrote a blog how she’s been going through a bit of a rough patch lately. Sometimes life throws stuff at us that we just have to deal with, accept and learn from. Right now- that’s what she’s doing. Not only is she keeping her chin up, she’s trying to do so with a smile. She recently read […]...continue reading →
Tonight I came home from work tired, stressed and dreading another day in the office. Work has just been insane lately and while much of it is enjoyable and even somewhat exciting, there are definitely elements that are draining and frustrating as well. Today I’m having one of those “is it Friday yet?” days! But my husband has had it even […]...continue reading →
This little batch of advice all came from one guy who sat by the pool writing in my notebook for about 2 hours. 1. Don’t cheat unless you know you won’t get caught 2. Sometimes your man wants to sit in silence… let that happen 3. Randomly dirty dance with your man 4. Always make your guy feel number one. If […]...continue reading →
Just in time for Valentines Day, I’ve got some love tips for you all!! A while back I think I mentioned how my friends were so kind as to collect a book of advice on love and marriage during my bachelorette party weekend. Who better to give the advice than random strangers right? I’ve always thought it would be great to […]...continue reading →
Ok, it’s a little late- but I’ve been busy. 🙂 Wednesday the 28th was the only day I will every get to say Happy Birthday to my dearest fiance. Next year I’ll be saying it to my wonderful husband. This week Andrew turned 29 years old. That means after a month and a half of being older than him, we are […]...continue reading →
Andrew and I won’t be taking engagement photos (unless some lovely photographer in Sydney would like to take some for us for free) 🙂 – but we were fortunate to take some awesome shots back in June when we went to California- so let’s just pretend these are engagement photos, shall we? My BFF is an aspiring photographer who wanted to […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Alan Chapman: Amazing thoughts! I learned a lot from this articl...
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...