“My dreams have come true” were the exact words I used when I called my best friend in the middle of the night to tell her that Andrew and I got engaged. It just spilled out of my mouth and it couldn’t be more true. When I was younger (like teenager young) I used to lay in bed at night and […]...continue reading →
Airports used to be exciting places. Going to an airport meant you were going somewhere cool or picking up loved ones who were coming to visit! Now 90% of the time, airports are filled with goodbyes for me. I’m almost always saying goodbye to someone. When I flew here I had to say adios to Andrew thinking I wouldn’t see him […]...continue reading →
And now for the tale of Andrew’s revenge. It’s not really that great, and I’ve probably built it up over the last few days… but the truth is- I was just too lazy to post about it then. So the other night as I was brushing my teeth, Andrew was singing as he was walking around the apartment and I made […]...continue reading →
So we’re back… we have been a few days! It was SUCH a great time, some interesting, unplanned events… but still was really?fun. Unfortunately our camera broke after a few days of the trip so we don’t have many pictures. For the?few that we do have- click HERE.?So since I’m lazy, I’m just posting some emails andrew sent during our trip… […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...