Two weeks ago I had a full.on.week. Andrew and I traveled to Melbourne for a wedding on Friday, then Sunday I flew from Melbourne to Auckland where I conducted some training sessions for a few of our business partners on Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday I woke up at 1:50am Sydney time and headed to the airport where I flew back […]...continue reading →
I may be off exploring Italy at the moment but that doesn’t mean I can’t talk about a few more of the things that make me truly happy. #5. When I am really really cold and I step my feet into a hot bath. That initial tingle of warmth shoots up my legs and when I sit down and I finally […]...continue reading →
Just a quickie but here are two more things that make me very happy. #3 Crawling into bed on a night where I don’t have to wake up at any particular time the next morning. I don’t have to set my alarm and knowing I get to sleep as long as I want makes me seriously happy. Too bad I rarely […]...continue reading →
My friend Jen recently wrote a blog how she’s been going through a bit of a rough patch lately. Sometimes life throws stuff at us that we just have to deal with, accept and learn from. Right now- that’s what she’s doing. Not only is she keeping her chin up, she’s trying to do so with a smile. She recently read […]...continue reading →
I’ve decided to make a bold statement. I’ve decided my D Diet is complete. I know I said there was no official end to it (I still believe that) and while I didn’t get around to testing every.single.food.item.individually, I have eliminated and re-introduced all of the main food groups that I wanted to test and I feel like I got most of […]...continue reading →
Recently I wrote about how I’ve been struggling to stay on track with this diet. Not because I give into cravings, but because initially it was affecting my sanity. I didn’t know if it was really worth it to keep going. Well, I decided to stick to it and now I am officially 80 days into this diet. I don’t really […]...continue reading →
Yes I am sort of still doing the D Diet… I say sort of because I tend to be taking every weekend off and then it takes me 3 days to feel better to where I can start monitoring the diet again and then 2 days after that I’m back to the weekend. So really, while I’m still eating quinoa, buckwheat […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...