As mentioned in my last post, I’ve had some stomach issues for many years. I’ll spare you all the details but basically I have exhausted all options of medical tests, medicine and even have had the conversation of surgery with one of my docs. But since none of those things seemed to be the answer, I decided that perhaps it would be worthwhile […]...continue reading →
So what exactly have I been doing since I last posted in April of 2011? Let’s catch up shall we? Although I really liked my job at the social media marketing agency, I was spending a lot of time working on web development projects and I knew that’s not where I wanted my career to take me. An opportunity came knocking […]...continue reading →
Yesterday I received some exciting things in the mail. I suppose they technically came last week… but Andrew had to get to the post office to pick them up for me since I can no longer do those types of things now that I’m a working girl. So what did I get in the mail you ask I got two very […]...continue reading →
You may all think I’ve seriously slacked off in the blogging department lately but it’s quite the contrary. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever blogged as much in my life as I have in the last 2 weeks, I just haven’t been blogging for THIS site. It turns out that a big part of my awesome new job is to […]...continue reading →
Well I’ve already shared my iPhone joy with you all but I did mention that there were a few other exciting things going on as well. The biggest news in the last few weeks is that I got a new job!! I do have to admit that getting this new job is a tad bittersweet. I have worked for my current […]...continue reading →
YAY! I am SO happy to inform you all that I am a married woman. I know my month long hiatus from blogging probably means no one will still be around to read this but now that I’m back to reality I plan to be blogging more. In the coming days/weeks I’ll be posting all about the bachelorette party, wedding pre-party […]...continue reading →
With all the incompetent, inept people we’ve had to deal with lately, I feel like I need to write one of these posts. Seriously, every day this week I feel like I’ve had to talk to another moron or chase up ANOTHER email response or follow-up with people *cough accountants cough* who just cannot seem to get back to me when […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...