So I’m stealing this idea from Jill, who evidently stole it from someone else who stole it from someone else… but I thought it was pretty funny considering I have created a 101 goal list. So now I’ll create a list of things I could care less if I ever do! Not saying I NEVER would do this stuff… just that […]...continue reading →
Well I’ve FINALLY completed #5 on my 101 list… and here it is: A clean house A warm bed on a cold night Achieving goals Air conditioning Andrew’s accent Baking Baths Being in love Being loved by my niece and nephews Business class Candy Chapstick/lipgloss Cheese platters Christmas (decorations, smells, foods, presents, family) Clearing out my inbox Completing a painting […]...continue reading →
Wow… I never get tagged. Sure I get the massive amounts of forwarded emails asking me to fill out surveys left and right, but never (that I know of) has someone actually posted my name on their website saying “I tag Elsja.” So when Daisy – this lovely lady mentioned my name in her blog, of course I had to politely oblige […]...continue reading →
Does anyone shed as much hair as I do? I’m pretty sure that between all the hair that my vacuum picks up, the hair in the shower, in my brush and the hair that magically appears on my clothes,?on?andrew’s socks & jackets, in the couch, car and bed… I could make a full length wig. Does anyone else have this problem? […]...continue reading →
Sometimes my motivation is high… I have energy and willpower and brainpower and I get things done. Take Jen’s wedding for instance. When she called to tell me she was getting married, I got my butt into gear and started researching, planning, ordering, buying and?emailing. I was so motivated by this in fact that I actually started planning other things as […]...continue reading →
Task 2 of 101. So since the list is still new, I decided it was fitting complete # 13 create a list of things I’ve already completed or are continually doing that I am proud of. Some of these things were goals of mine, some just happened. Regardless, these are all things I can say I’m proud of or things that […]...continue reading →
I would post pictures- but, they are a little too revealing for the web… Just letting you all know that I’m almost out of my second bottle of aloe. Granted, they aren’t the biggest bottles in the world- but at 6 bucks each (and the high probability that I’ll need another one)- this is proving to be an expensive burn. And […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...