I would post pictures- but, they are a little too revealing for the web… Just letting you all know that I’m almost out of my second bottle of aloe. Granted, they aren’t the biggest bottles in the world- but at 6 bucks each (and the high probability that I’ll need another one)- this is proving to be an expensive burn. And […]...continue reading →
Well… as much as I didn’t want to get a stupid free blogger.com lame blog… it is taking to long too get my actual REAL website up… so this will have to do. I just have so many things to say today and they just can’t wait for a real site, because by then, they will be irrelevant. 1st things 1st […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...