I discovered an awesome new website yesterday. MINT It’s a cool site where you can add all of your checking and savings accounts, credit cards, student loans, car loans, investments and property info as well as track your spending and budget all in ONE place. It’s sweet!! I just linked up all my accounts and there they all are… right on ...continue reading →
So I was thinking yesterday, I use 6 banks. Yes, 6! I never really thought about it until I went to make a withdraw and really had to think about which ATM card to pull out of my wallet. Depending on which bank I’m at (and which account I need to withdraw from) I have to use the right card. It’s ...continue reading →
- 15 Things #2 May 19, 2013
- Challenge Accepted- 15 Things, #1 May 17, 2013
- Gnocchi Mac & Cheese April 2, 2013
- The Perks of Moving to Australia March 22, 2013
- Silver Linings – March 7 2013 March 7, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Australia Post Sucks- part 2 May 27, 2010
- Jen: Haha that's a good one, I love it! :)...
- Elsja: You?...
- Elsja: Looking forward to having you guys back!...
- Elsja: :)...
- Jen: Yay so happy they were out!! Who will be next???!...