I discovered an awesome new website yesterday. MINT It’s a cool site where you can add all of your checking and savings accounts, credit cards, student loans, car loans, investments and property info as well as track your spending and budget all in ONE place. It’s sweet!! I just linked up all my accounts and there they all are… right on […]...continue reading →
So I was thinking yesterday, I use 6 banks. Yes, 6! I never really thought about it until I went to make a withdraw and really had to think about which ATM card to pull out of my wallet. Depending on which bank I’m at (and which account I need to withdraw from) I have to use the right card. It’s […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...