I’ve always been a sucker for beauty products that smell like something I’d like to devour. Rose and musky scents never floated my boat, but give me marmalade moisturiser or cotton candy lip gloss any day and I’m a happy gal. So when I recently stumbled upon a little ditty called Porridge soap from Lush, I was in love. A bit ...continue reading →
It was a very happy happy day last week when my wonderful new iPhone came in the mail. I didn’t waste any time getting it all set up and I just can’t tell you how gitty this little piece of technology has made me. So far I definitely have some favourite apps. These include: Trip Planner – this little gem gives ...continue reading →
My best friends and I have a series of emails that we like to send around from time to time called “Things I Can’t Live Without.” When one of us finds something really awesome, we send around emails detailing our fabulous finds. Sometimes they include make-up products, sometimes we send our favorite food items, etc. In the spirit of Christmas, I ...continue reading →
- 15 Things #2 May 19, 2013
- Challenge Accepted- 15 Things, #1 May 17, 2013
- Gnocchi Mac & Cheese April 2, 2013
- The Perks of Moving to Australia March 22, 2013
- Silver Linings – March 7 2013 March 7, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Australia Post Sucks- part 2 May 27, 2010
- Jen: Haha that's a good one, I love it! :)...
- Elsja: You?...
- Elsja: Looking forward to having you guys back!...
- Elsja: :)...
- Jen: Yay so happy they were out!! Who will be next???!...