Hey! look up there… a little more to the right… that’s it!! See that new page title that says “I Like to Cook?” That’s my recipe page. I’ve decided to devote an entire page to one of the things I love most in life… food! I’ll be posting my own personal recipes as well as any delicious ones I try from other sites. I’ve already […]...continue reading →
Masterchef… oh how I will miss thee. You brought joy and happiness to my life 6 nights a week. SIX nights! You inspired me to perfect my pizza dough and add a pizza peel to our wedding registry. You’ve given me an immense desire to make something…ANYTHING out of spun sugar. You inspired our friend Yorky to go out and buy […]...continue reading →
Last night I attempted a new recipe for Sangria. Even though I have an actual recipe book completely devoted to Sangria, I did not use that book. No for this recipe I simply used my good ol’ brain and made it up on my own. Naturally I wasn’t sure how it would turn out since I wasn’t following any instructions but […]...continue reading →
So who knew… but my Yumdiddly series is going to continue! Last week I made some yumlicious homemade pizza and I thought I’d share my tips and tricks with you. First I made the dough using this recipe: 3 cups all-purpose flour 1 (.25 ounce/7g) package active dry yeast 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon white sugar 1 […]...continue reading →
This is the ONLY kind of broken heart I ever want in life… For edition 3 of my Yumdiddly series I am going to tell you about my sweet little pies. I made these strawberry pocket pies with great success on the weekend! I didn’t think they were going to be a great success at first because the dough kept sticking […]...continue reading →
And now for my 2nd installment in the Yumdiddly series… Chicken Pasta Bake Now, this is nothing phenomenal, but it’s quick and easy (and most of all tasty) so I thought I’d share my recipe with you. 3 cups of spiral pasta (or any fat, short pasta) 1 large chicken breast, cut into small pieces (2 inches or so) 1 jar […]...continue reading →
This weekend was full of yummy drinks and dinners and treats so I thought I’d tell you about them in a series of Yumdiddly blog posts. Here comes post number 1- Friday Game Night Kristin hosted a game night and 10 of us gathered in Northbridge to play some Cranium and Apples to Apples… games = good times. Not only was […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Buy contact lens in india: Very informative, keep posting such acceptable art...
- Buy contact lens in india: Blogging is that the new poetry. I realize it fant...
- Buy contact lens in india: This is the precise weblog for completely everybod...
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....