About the author: Laura Jack is 27 years old living with her partner, Josh in a flat in Melbourne City Centre. She’s a part-time guest blogger and a full-time accountant for PWC. Laura enjoys a good night out in Melbourne with her girlfriends, but doesn’t mind a quiet night in with some Italian food and a nice glass of Malbec. If […]...continue reading →
Here’s a fun fact about me. In general, I hate exercise. Like REALLY hate it. I do it because I know I should but it usually makes me miserable even thinking about it. With that said, there is one form of exercise that I don’t mind. In fact, over the years I’ve grown quite fond of it. That little gem is yoga. Don’t […]...continue reading →
So we didn’t give up iiNet just yet. They called us back and sucked Andrew in with an offer of 2 free months and (another) new router. It really won’t solve our problems but at least we won’t be paying anything for the next two months. Good thing too because tonight when I came home our internet was out… again. So […]...continue reading →
You were amazing at the start, but since October you have been nothing but a massive pain in our ass! After countless calls to tech support, (I’m guessing around 20 in the last 9 months), plus 4 visits from an iinet technician and 2 visits from a Telstra technician, not to mention 2 new routers and all the times we had […]...continue reading →
It was a very happy happy day last week when my wonderful new iPhone came in the mail. I didn’t waste any time getting it all set up and I just can’t tell you how gitty this little piece of technology has made me. So far I definitely have some favourite apps. These include: Trip Planner – this little gem gives […]...continue reading →
Watch out world, I’m FINALLY getting with the times and becoming the proud owner of an iphone! There was a bit of a dilemma when we were trying to decide which provider to use so I did what I do best… I analyzed everything. I asked friends for recommendations on Facebook and Twitter, I called friends who have iphones, I created […]...continue reading →
In an effort to increase my knowledge base and enhance my technological skills,I am turning to the Internet to increase what I know about social media. I am fully aware that others label me an “Internet nerd” so why not put my nerdy talents to good use and look at getting into social media Let’s face it- I met my husband […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...