Here’s a fun fact about me. In general, I hate exercise. Like REALLY hate it. I do it because I know I should but it usually makes me miserable even thinking about it. With that said, there is one form of exercise that I don’t mind. In fact, over the years I’ve grown quite fond of it. That little gem is yoga. Don’t […]...continue reading →
So we didn’t give up iiNet just yet. They called us back and sucked Andrew in with an offer of 2 free months and (another) new router. It really won’t solve our problems but at least we won’t be paying anything for the next two months. Good thing too because tonight when I came home our internet was out… again. So […]...continue reading →
You were amazing at the start, but since October you have been nothing but a massive pain in our ass! After countless calls to tech support, (I’m guessing around 20 in the last 9 months), plus 4 visits from an iinet technician and 2 visits from a Telstra technician, not to mention 2 new routers and all the times we had […]...continue reading →
It was a very happy happy day last week when my wonderful new iPhone came in the mail. I didn’t waste any time getting it all set up and I just can’t tell you how gitty this little piece of technology has made me. So far I definitely have some favourite apps. These include: Trip Planner – this little gem gives […]...continue reading →
Watch out world, I’m FINALLY getting with the times and becoming the proud owner of an iphone! There was a bit of a dilemma when we were trying to decide which provider to use so I did what I do best… I analyzed everything. I asked friends for recommendations on Facebook and Twitter, I called friends who have iphones, I created […]...continue reading →
In an effort to increase my knowledge base and enhance my technological skills,I am turning to the Internet to increase what I know about social media. I am fully aware that others label me an “Internet nerd” so why not put my nerdy talents to good use and look at getting into social media Let’s face it- I met my husband […]...continue reading →
I think when you’re in a serious relationship, you tend to wonder what your future children will look like. Ok, maybe that’s only me- I’m sure Andrew NEVER thinks about that. I always worry that our kids will be hideous little snots or they will each pick up our worst traits and end up quite ugly. So Imagine how interested I […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...