I think when you’re in a serious relationship, you tend to wonder what your future children will look like. Ok, maybe that’s only me- I’m sure Andrew NEVER thinks about that. I always worry that our kids will be hideous little snots or they will each pick up our worst traits and end up quite ugly. So Imagine how interested I […]...continue reading →
Itunes FINALLY created a “wishlist” feature. I can’t tell you how happy this makes me. For YEARS I’ve been saying they needed this option. I couldn’t even begin to count the the number of times I’ve been browsing and have come across a song or album I might want to buy- just not right at that moment- and I just wish […]...continue reading →
So we have these stupid Internet download/upload limits. If you go over your limit- the company either starts to charge you OR it slows down SOOOO much. Ours slows down. We have 12G of usage per month and we’ve only gone over our limit a few times. I think twice we went over about a day before the end of our […]...continue reading →
Today I ventured out of the apartment for a few hours to meet up with some fellow ex-pats. Is it weird that I’ve never met these people in person (until today), never have even talked to them at all (until today) and yet I still know so much about them? No talking on the phone, no emailing, no texting… yet I […]...continue reading →
I discovered an awesome new website yesterday. MINT It’s a cool site where you can add all of your checking and savings accounts, credit cards, student loans, car loans, investments and property info as well as track your spending and budget all in ONE place. It’s sweet!! I just linked up all my accounts and there they all are… right on […]...continue reading →
I just accidently deleted the last 10 comments or so that you guys have left. Some I hadn’t even read yet. I was trying to clean out junk and I clicked the wrong checkbox! So annoyed. So, if you’ve left a comment in the last few days- please feel free to leave it again since I didn’t even have a chance […]...continue reading →
Ok… nerd alert! For any of you who use Outlook… I want to tell you about the coolest plug-in application EVER. So I just downloaded it and already I’m in love. Thanks to my geeky boss/brother-in-law for showing me this little gem. So Xobni… no idea how to say it- but it’s basically an application that sits on the side of […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Louise Faye: Maybe I would try to experience some casino in Aus...
- psoriasi cura: This article is informative.....
- skip bin hire melbourne: bookmarking the blog fir future references....
- PETER: AUSTRALIA POST WHY DID IT TAKE TWO WEEKS FOR A REG...
- cheap issurance Alaska: how much I hate how brown and dead Fall dÃ©cor i...