Ok… whether or not you like Sarah Palin… this is still pretty damn funny. Try opening and closing the door a few times! PALIN AS PRESIDENT I am going to check back every day to find fun new things 🙂...continue reading →
So my geeky forum is still a work in progress… BUT… it’s up and running! Woohoo. I still have a lot to learn and things to modify but I figure I may as well put it out there so people can start checking it out! Like I said before, 99.999% of you will have no interest in this forum whatsoever- BUT, […]...continue reading →
I’ve started a new project. I’ve migrated into uber geekdom by starting my own nerdy online forum. I’ve been inspired by my other geeky?Americans in Australia forum so?I decided I’d create my own place to waste time online!?It’s still a work in progress, but it’s coming along. Unfortunately I’d say 100% of my readers (all 10 of you) will really have […]...continue reading →
I’ve decided that I would really like to wake up every morning, walk to the grocery store (if it were in walking distance) buy some interesting and diverse food and spend the rest of the day searching the net for recipes and experimenting in the kitchen with my phenomenal culinary skills (and by phenomenal I mean novice). What I realize though […]...continue reading →
My blog is back up. I’m not sure what happened to it, but thanks to Emanuel at my work… it’s up. And even better than that… I can actually post now! 🙂 (I couldn’t yesterday because there were still a few issues). YAY! But I’ll tell you what ISN’T up! The light fixture in our living room! That’s NOT up. It […]...continue reading →
Including my 101 in 1001. I wasn’t going to start yet… in fact, I’m technically not supposed to- but I actually had free time tonight, so I did. One of my tasks is to blog about my tasks… uh, does that make sense? Well, that’s what I’m doing. #100, Create a special calendar to track all my tasks Well tonight I […]...continue reading →
Maybe I’m just slow- but I just discovered igoogle. This is the best thing ever!!! I’ve always kinda wished there was something like this and now there is- in fact, there probably has been for a long time, but I just didn’t pay any attention. Needless to say, I stumbled upon igoogle today and I’m hooked. For those of you who […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Luxx Press: Great photos!...
- joseph: very informative article...
- Kiye Sic: Awesome article! Thanks for sharing.....
- priyanka: This article is informative.. Thanks for sharing...
- Kiye Sic: Great article!...