Will the weddings ever end? We’ve been to 3 in the last 3 months, not to mention one we had to miss, plus Jen and James’?coming up later this month!! We had a really fun time at Rob and Monica’s wedding on Friday night! Good fun, good food, good dancing!?Annnnd… I caught the bouquet! First time I’ve caught one since […]...continue reading →
Driving:? Guess what I did yesterday? I drove for more than 5 minutes, on a freeway even! I drove out to Andrew’s dad’s house and I didn’t even crash or end up on the wrong side of the road. I don’t know what is hardest… ? Driving on the left side?? – Nah…I think I’m getting used to that? Remembering that […]...continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- priyanka: This article is informative.. Thanks for sharing...
- Kiye Sic: Great article!...
- Soloads: I like it, bookmarking it for future references....
- Reviews Protocol: I actually learnt something from this article. Ver...
- Alan Chapman: Amazing thoughts! I learned a lot from this articl...