Ahh New York… I do think you are one of my favourite places. The final chapter of our four week November holiday included 6 days in New York and what can I say, I fell in love with it all over again. This was my 4th visit to the Big Apple and it was every bit as enjoyable as all my […]...continue reading →
When we were planning our holiday several months back we knew we would spend a majority of time in the US but we didn’t want to just stay in California. So, we booked a little jaunt over to NY and DC to mix it up. We spent 2 full days in DC and let me tell you, that was enough. Andrew […]...continue reading →
Did you know that the US is one of only two countries in the entire world that forces its expat citizens to continuously file taxes even though they no longer reside in the country? Did you know that if I have a child who becomes a citizen of the US, he or she will have to file taxes every year until […]...continue reading →
Hong Kong was great but after a long 8 hour flight, a 6 hour layover in Sydney and then another 14 hour flight, we finally made it to California for the first of two weeks that we would spend there. This was the first time in over 2 years that Andrew had been back to California as well so I was […]...continue reading →
So what exactly have I been doing since I last posted in April of 2011? Let’s catch up shall we? Although I really liked my job at the social media marketing agency, I was spending a lot of time working on web development projects and I knew that’s not where I wanted my career to take me. An opportunity came knocking […]...continue reading →
I know I’m a terrible blogger. I guess that’s what happens when life gets in the way. I could be writing about all the wedding stuff I’m doing at the moment, but time spent here means less time actually doing the wedding related tasks I so desperately need to do. So instead of daily blogging, you’ll just have to settle for […]...continue reading →
Back in Sydney, feeling miserable. My trip to the US was great. I got SO much accomplished for the wedding and now there’s not much more I can do until August. That’s exciting and sad at the same time. The lower stress levels are beneficial, but the fun of planning will be missed. I suppose there are still a few things […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...