Today I went to an interesting talk by Nigel Marsh all about work/life balance. What a great speaker! One of the first things he told us is how the “work/life balance” phrase is flawed. “Work/life balance” implies that there should be an even balance between work and personal life- but that’s just not realistic. Not only that, different people need different things to […]...continue reading →
Here is our amazing wedding highlight video created by the super awesome Jonathan Tamayo.It’s 5 minutes of happiness. 🙂 I suggest clicking the little cog once it starts playing and choosing the 720p (HD) version then selecting full screen!!...continue reading →
Excuse the potty mouth. It was a bit scary. 🙂...continue reading →
I FINALLY upgraded to the newest version of wordpress and that means I can FINALLY upload videos again. YAY. Thanks so much to my techy savior Emanuel for helping me get my blog back into the 21st century. So in honor of my ability to post videos again after oh so long, I thought I’d post this one that I found […]...continue reading →
These are the kind of commercials we have here in Australia… I see it a few times/week. Do you think this would ever make it in the US? I highly doubt it....continue reading →
- The Ocha Teapot October 13, 2014
- Casino Rehearsal September 18, 2014
- Eight friends, one fun weekend away April 18, 2014
- Work Life Balance April 8, 2014
- Professor for a day – my guest lecture at the University of Sydney April 1, 2014
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Luxx Press: Great photos!...
- joseph: very informative article...
- Kiye Sic: Awesome article! Thanks for sharing.....
- priyanka: This article is informative.. Thanks for sharing...
- Kiye Sic: Great article!...