Just a quickie but here are two more things that make me very happy. #3 Crawling into bed on a night where I don’t have to wake up at any particular time the next morning. I don’t have to set my alarm and knowing I get to sleep as long as I want makes me seriously happy. Too bad I rarely […]...continue reading →
Some interesting things happened this week and since I have nothing better to write about, I thought I’d share these oddities with you all. 1. I know 7 people who have had babies in the last 10 days. SEVEN! In fact I’m pretty sure that number is actually 8 but I’m just forgetting someone. Sounds like there was a lot of […]...continue reading →
A perk of being on the social committee at work is that I get to go to events like the one I went to on Tuesday night. It was Sydney Marriott’s Christmas in July party and wow…it was stellar. They put on the event for companies in the hopes that you will book your corporate Christmas parties and other events at […]...continue reading →
Did I ever mention how much I love my job? Aside from the cool projects I work on, we have an awesome atmosphere in a gorgeous location and everyone gets along really well. To top it off we have fun little things that we all do together which make going to work enjoyable. I thought I’d share just a few of […]...continue reading →
So what exactly have I been doing since I last posted in April of 2011? Let’s catch up shall we? Although I really liked my job at the social media marketing agency, I was spending a lot of time working on web development projects and I knew that’s not where I wanted my career to take me. An opportunity came knocking […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...