Costochondritis. A mouthful of a word and a pain in the ass… or should I say chest? You see about 4 weeks ago, after some intese days of pilates I started to get a pain in my chest on the right side. I thought I had strained a muscle from all the ab work I was doing. So what did I ...continue reading →
For going on 7 years I’ve been practicing yoga on and off. I vary between long periods of “on” and even longer periods of “off” which are usually caused by a lack in finances – yoga is freaking expensive! But… yoga is the one form of exercise I actually enjoy and I always feel my best when I’m practicing regularly. I ...continue reading →
Yesterday was my first day back doing power yoga and I wanted to punch the teacher in the face. Now, that’s not a bad thing per se, that just means it was tough- which is what I needed. My few sessions of yoga in the states were great for bits of nice stretching and relaxing and I even was a little ...continue reading →
I’m going to start doing something nice for the world. I am going to start volunteering! By volunteering, I really just mean doing some work at a yoga studio a few times a week in exchange for free yoga classes. So I guess it’s not REALLY volunteering per se but hey, I’m not getting paid. To me- that’s volunteering. I may ...continue reading →
Ok so I found boots! FINALLY. I went to dinner with some friends the other night in the city, and since I was 30 minutes early I decided to wander around and look for shoes. I had nearly given up with 10 minutes to spare when I found a pair of decent looking black boots. Now, they were a tad too ...continue reading →
- 15 Things #2 May 19, 2013
- Challenge Accepted- 15 Things, #1 May 17, 2013
- Gnocchi Mac & Cheese April 2, 2013
- The Perks of Moving to Australia March 22, 2013
- Silver Linings – March 7 2013 March 7, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Australia Post Sucks- part 2 May 27, 2010
- Jen: Haha that's a good one, I love it! :)...
- Elsja: You?...
- Elsja: Looking forward to having you guys back!...
- Elsja: :)...
- Jen: Yay so happy they were out!! Who will be next???!...