Costochondritis. A mouthful of a word and a pain in the ass… or should I say chest? You see about 4 weeks ago, after some intese days of pilates I started to get a pain in my chest on the right side. I thought I had strained a muscle from all the ab work I was doing. So what did I […]...continue reading →
For going on 7 years I’ve been practicing yoga on and off. I vary between long periods of “on” and even longer periods of “off” which are usually caused by a lack in finances – yoga is freaking expensive! But… yoga is the one form of exercise I actually enjoy and I always feel my best when I’m practicing regularly. I […]...continue reading →
Yesterday was my first day back doing power yoga and I wanted to punch the teacher in the face. Now, that’s not a bad thing per se, that just means it was tough- which is what I needed. My few sessions of yoga in the states were great for bits of nice stretching and relaxing and I even was a little […]...continue reading →
I’m going to start doing something nice for the world. I am going to start volunteering! By volunteering, I really just mean doing some work at a yoga studio a few times a week in exchange for free yoga classes. So I guess it’s not REALLY volunteering per se but hey, I’m not getting paid. To me- that’s volunteering. I may […]...continue reading →
Ok so I found boots! FINALLY. I went to dinner with some friends the other night in the city, and since I was 30 minutes early I decided to wander around and look for shoes. I had nearly given up with 10 minutes to spare when I found a pair of decent looking black boots. Now, they were a tad too […]...continue reading →
- Fifteen weeks November 15, 2013
- Mykonos & Kusadasi September 23, 2013
- Naples & Santorini September 17, 2013
- I wasn’t expecting that August 29, 2013
- Breakfast in Bed Bridal Shower August 24, 2013
- Australia Post Sucks December 17, 2008
- My Dreams Have Come True August 9, 2009
- America vs. Australia October 1, 2008
- Date Day August 23, 2006
- Where did all my hobbies go? June 26, 2006
- suzer: And...that anytime you mention the applicator thin...
- Susan: Aust. Post must be one of the most ineffficient un...
- BJ: We are thinking of Sydney. But right now still in...
- elsja: Hi BJ and thanks for the message! Where are you th...
- BJ: Hello, I've enjoyed your blog as I'm someone lo...