Well everyone… I know this last 2 months has been tough without me back in Cali- but I will be gracing the good ol’ US of A with my presence soon enough. I’ll be “home” on March 12th. OMG that’s next week! I’ll be there an entire 23 days so hopefully I get a lot of quality time with family and friends. Although one friend has kind of monopolized the time a bit due to her shotgun wedding plans 🙂 But she’s my best friend ever and she’s worth it.
I booked my ticket today to come back. I’m pretty sure it didn’t cost much more than my last trip from California to Texas. Gotta love staff travel!!
Things I want to do when I’m back…anyone care to join me?
- go to In?N Out
- go to don joses
- go to this new place I’ve never tried – Counter Burger
Other great things that will happen in the next month:
- I’ll see Amanda and Alison. Everyone will be back in one place!
- Jen’s shower, bachelorette party and her and James’ wedding will be super fun
- My niece Emma will turn 5! Oh she’s so big. I can’t wait to see her and Preston
- I plan on painting something REALLY cool at Emma’s Color-me-mine birthday party
- I will stock up on alcohol, bisquick, green chilis, reeses pieces and other necessities that I can’t find in Australia at reasonable prices
See you all next week!