Here are the things I’ve found so far about living in sydney:
2. The weather is just getting warmer each day
3. Thai Intra and Bow Thai… yum
4. Jet lag actually is kind of nice when you come here. You get really tired at night- but then you sleep wonderfully and wake up extra early which is rare for me!
5. I can walk to the harbor and it is beautiful- better than watching football on the elipticals at the gym
6. Did I say Andrew?
1. In the US, we have Best Buy, Comp USA, Fry’s, etc. Here- they have something comparable to a semi-big Radio Shack. THAT’S IT!
2. At home, voltage converters cost 30 bucks. Here- 60+!
3. Small pizzas = $20 bucks.
4. I need to get a new skype phone because mine broke (crap) and it’s impossible to find somewhere that sells these (this sort of goes with #1).
5. My family and friends aren’t here.
6. Target here is just not the same. It’s more like Walmart. Sad.
1. Yellowtail wine… made in Australia. Costs MORE here than it does in California. HOW is that possible??
2. For some reason, my hair dries quicker here when I blow dry it.
3. They are talking about lowering the legal voting age to 16 here (which is also when you can legally move out of home)! Are 16 year olds really even that responsible? Let me answer that… NO!
4. There are birds here that will attack you. Literally will fly down from the trees and smack you in the head with their beak because they think you are going to hurt their nest. So you have to make eye contact with them and they won’t attack you. People even wear hats that have fake eyeballs on the back so that the birds think they are looking at them. Why does this place have such freaky animals??