Am I the only bride-to-be that has recurring nightmares about our wedding? If there is anything that could ever go wrong with a wedding, I’ve dreamt about it. Here is a list of just some of the nightmares I’ve had (at least all the ones I can remember).
- My hair and makeup is not done when it’s time to walk down the aisle
- Being totally late because I run out of time getting ready
- My dad not showing up to walk me down (I’ve had that one twice, in the most recent one my sister walked me instead)
- Getting to the altar and not knowing who I am marrying. Then when I see the guy he is some unknown nasty man and I get really sad and don’t want to marry him
- Instead of flowers, the florist puts up giant crepe paper daisies… hideous
- My bouquet flowers are the wrong color
- Forgetting to give a schedule to the DJ and caterers so no one knows what is going on
- Forgetting to sort out who will actually be marrying us (luckily someone at the wedding just happens to be authorized to do so)
- Turning into a total bridezilla and actually yelling at people because NO ONE is doing anything
- Having to tell my mom to go sit down because she wants to walk down the aisle after me
- Waking up the day after the wedding and realizing I remember NONE of it and being SO sad that I will never remember our wedding
Andrew thinks I’m crazy- but he also thinks it probably happens to all brides. Maybe I am crazy. If we’ve got 9 months until the wedding and I’m already having these issues, how much worse will it get when I only have 1 month left to plan?