Ok so I try not to make this blog all about wedding stuff. People would probably just get really bored reading about that all the time;?however, by attempting to avoid the wedding talk, all I’m doing is avoiding blogging all together- and that’s no fun!
So screw it… I’m going to update everyone on our wedding plans! Here’s what we’ve (i.e. I’ve) done to date…
1. Set the date- Aug 28th, 2010!!
2. Picked the venue (a.k.a. our awesome family friends’ home)
3. Created the guest list
4. Picked the color scheme
5. Found bridesmaid dresses that I love
6. Booked the DJ
7. Booked the photographers (I’m so excited that these guys will be our photographers. I LOVE their artsy style)
8. Got some catering quotes
9. Planned ideas for?flowers and talked to a florist
10. Gathered up all my crafty, creative and artsy friends to help design invitations, centerpieces and other decor
11. Pretty much have the favors all sorted out
Wow… I’m going to run out of stuff to do. Does anyone else need my help with planning their wedding? Evidently I’m really good at it!