This blog has?no point other than to?mention some things I’ve thought about?or experienced in the?last week or so.
1. I pretty much like any dough/batter better than the actual baked end-result. But usually the end result is quite delish as well. Just check out my latest lemon glazed flower cupcakes that I made the other day (from scratch). They tasted as good as they look 🙂 My thighs and ass?have decided that I’m not allowed to bake anymore. ever.
PS… that’s lime zest for decoration if you were wondering why there is green shit all over the plate. It was beautiful.
2. I still recite “righty tighty, lefty loosey” in my head every time I need to open something.
3. I’m worthless at math. 1 kilogram = 2.2 lbs. Yet when I go to the gym and the machine asks me to enter my weight- I have no clue what to put.
4. Speaking of the gym… I LOVE the treadmills that have their very own built-in fans! Sorry Kent, I gotta knock our 24 hour because this equipment at my new gym is just so much better! (however; I think I’d rather go back to lower prices and lower quality).
5. Andrew’s brother Paul is staying at my house in California for the next few days. It’s weird that he gets to see my family, house, dog, etc.?and I’m not there. Thanks to my dearest friends and family who are going out of their way to hang with him while he’s there!
6. I want a new camera. A nice one. I tried to take a picture of a purrrty Rainbow Lorikeet on my balcony the other day. My camera was so slow that I missed a perfectly good shot and was left with?two shitty ones. Every time I tried to get one with his head up, my camera would lag and wouldn’t get the shot until mr. birdy moved. Ugh. Then he finally flew away. Stupid slow camera.
I’d like to point out that I think it is very cool that people have to go to the Long Beach Aquarium to see exhibits of these beautiful (yet horribly loud and annoying) birds and they just fly over to my balcony to say g’day to me.
9. I’m afraid to admit that I’m hooked on Gossip Girl. It’s practically the only show that didn’t get cut off in the strike. So over the last month I’ve downloaded the whole season. Doing this caused us to go over our gay Australian download limit and now my internet is slow until the month re-starts tomorrow. I should go download a crapload of stuff today so that it doesnt eat into next months retarded limit.